Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the season ended today ....
(09-18-2018, 10:54 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Why not compare Marv and Dalton, because you said so? Lol, outside Cincy most people have more respect for Marvin then Dalton. Believe that!!!

We do have divas on our team. The Bengals don't celebrate TD's? Heck our #1 RB prances when he makes long runs.

Cam prances and celebrates when he scores a TD with his superman pose. But most Bengals do the same, why are you giving them a pass?

Gronk of the Patriots prances when he scores TD's is he a diva? In fact Gronk has scored more TD's and consequently has pranced more then Cam, that makes Gronk a diva right?

But, what about you stated before about the Panther's defense carrying Cam to 15-1 and the SB. The Bengals defense with Zimmer was BETTER then the Panther's defense so using your logic, it was the Bengals defense that carried Dalton.

Calm down Yankee, you obviously like Cam and his elaborate fashion choices, i do not.

I just don't like him and he is more of a diva than Mixon or Gronk in my opinion. This is my opinion, you have yours.

(09-19-2018, 01:39 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: You don't post enough these days. Where you been bro? 

Nevermind. Go away Yankee.

Hilarious

(09-19-2018, 02:26 AM)Joelist Wrote: That 15-1 Panther season was pretty weird in that they not only had a great defense and lots of pieces for Cam but (like most of his career) he faced a string of bad defenses. They only faced two decent defenses in the regular season and in the playoffs once they hit a sound defense they got punked. It's a function of course of playing in the NFC South - home to atrocious defenses for years.

It's also been part of Andy's career that he plays in the AFC North, annually one of the if not THE strongest defensive division in football. Plus the AFC in general features better defenses. Remember his rookie season? The average rank of defenses he played against was 9. Cam's was 22. Obviously this is not the sole determinant of a QBs success but it is part of the background.

Completely agree Joelist. Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If the season ended today .... - TKUHL - 09-18-2018, 01:10 AM
RE: If the season ended today .... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 09-19-2018, 03:48 PM