Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did you "collect" when you were a kid.
(09-21-2018, 02:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I remember I had a bunch of matchbox cars until my neighbor showed me his hotwheels.  No more matchbox cars after that.

Hot wheels are the first toys I remember buying with my own allowance money.  Don't know how old I was when I started getting an allowance but before that I just asked my mom and dad to buy me toys.

I'd spend forever looking at all the different cars trying to decide which one to buy.  I doubt they costed more than a dollar but I must not have gotten much allowance because I usually had to decide on just one.

Yup I got my two dollar allowance or whatever then of course there was always the bonus money of scouring the neighborhood for pepsi/coke bottles and taking them in for the nickels.

I don't remember what they were ? Couple bucks ? But soon as I had enough saved up I was standing in front of the display at the store picking out my next hot rod ! LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What did you "collect" when you were a kid. - bengalfan74 - 09-21-2018, 05:29 PM