Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If GM holding Marvin back, then why has Marvin never left to a better Opportunity/GM?
(11-26-2018, 02:03 PM)depthchart Wrote: Do you thus assume that Marvin entered every game that he LOST with a LESSER game day Roster than the Head Coach that was opposing him that day ?

Does Mike Brown wear a Head Set during games and mess up Marvin's brilliant Coaching during these games where Marvin had the better game day Roster than the other Head Coach he opposed had yet Marvin LOST ?

If I answer these questions you have to answer mine.  Don't you think that is fair.

1.  No, I don't think he has never lost with more talent, but he has never had the best roster in the league either.  And when he does have a talented roster it is because he and his staff have had to bust their asses coaching up lesser players.  Mike Brown has never given him any top level free agent talent like all other coaches get from time to time so it has all been on Marvin to build those rosters.

2.  No, Mike Brown does not cause Marvin to lose when Marvin had more talent.  The question is "how often does that happen?"

Now answer my question

(11-26-2018, 01:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Just curious, but why exactly do you think Marvin wants to lose and look bad instead of spend Mike Browns money for better free agents to win more games?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If GM holding Marvin back, then why has Marvin never left to a better Opportunity/GM? - fredtoast - 11-26-2018, 02:21 PM