Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qb situation, sorry dalton die hards
We have fans that love dalton so much,they will never say we should move on and they will point to other holes every year. Fans really need to listen to joe goodberry and james rapien on twitter. Two of the smartest football guys ive listened too. They want to see the bengals win.

Think of it this way it starts from the top down, owner ,coaching, qb, then the rest of the team. Qb is so important to a football team it has its own catagory. Pay attention to the playoffs every year and you will see most the top qbs in the playoffs. Look at the top teams and look at them from top down and you will see for yourself. Now are we ever going to get better ownership? No weve seen the best ownership will do. Next will we ever get better coaching? Well everyone knows marvin can lose the rest and given a contract extension. So no coaching most likely is not getting better anytime soon. Is dalton that talented and good of a qb? The answer to me and half the fanbase is no atleast not consistently enough and what he needs to succeed is unsustainable here. So that is why i am very happy driskal is getting a chance.

Do i think Driskel is the franchise Qb im not saying he will be , but what i want is him to win and show that Dalton is replacable. That gets Daltons lovers bent out of shape,they will go to war over Dalton. But i really hope this happens, i even think fans of Dalton would not be happy if we won playoff games with driskel or Aj mccarron if it did happen,because they Fanboy/girl that hard over Dalton. Not me im a bengals team fan first. I loved Carson but i had to suck it up when people bashed him.and he didnt want to come back.

Lets look at Driskal, he started off at Florida in the Sec, he did really good his first year,and i seen florida fans saying he was their new tebow for a short time,till he broke his leg. The guy does have potential. He provides a running threat,and can extend a play with his legs. That should be a good thing for this offense. What i did read is he used to panic when his first read wasnt open in college, i havnt seen that really but thats what they said. I would love him to be a hidden gem and payback the 49ers at the same time for the 80s because they drafted the kid,with gabbert and kaepernick on the roster.

But.. i would not bank on him winning playoff games this year, but i think he can win games. If he can show he can play, id explore Dalton for trade bait. This frees up 16 million more for free agency. Id draft a Qb also i wouldnt settle, people say the draft isnt good,they say that every year even last year they said there was no andrew lucks. I dont buy that,theres gems every year and youve got to try. There will be a few ,and one of my favorites i suggest looking up is the Stache from Washington State Gardner Minshew, he looks like a old school player, he can sling it,pretty spiral ,good pocket passer,looks like he has a fun personality i look for that too , next i suggest Dwayne Haskins , hes from ohio ,big guy hard to bring down ,beautiful spiral big arm, good mechanics,they say he is raw but i dont care get him here even if he has to sit. Theres also Herbert but wed probably have to trade up for him. Will grier looks ok to me but me personally he dont look like he has personality,or like hed be a star. There will be a couple other guys too i heard about a big qb last name jones too. Now the process starts Sunday. I need Driskal to win us some games.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Qb situation, sorry dalton die hards - bengalsturntup926 - 11-27-2018, 09:29 AM