Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qb situation, sorry dalton die hards
(11-27-2018, 12:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Absolutely no one here has claimed Dalton is this team’s only problem. The OP even mentioned ownership and coaching but is being realistic about those two things not changing for the better anytime soon.

Maybe not in this thread, but that tends to be the general theme of the OP's posts on this board. We all understand that there are many issues with this team NOT including the coaching and ownership. There's nothing wrong with wanting to move on from Dalton and see what else is out there. However, changing the QB is not the biggest need or issue at the moment. That's not saying don't do it or try it, but the defense concerns me far more than QB.

I've mentioned many times that Mike and Marvin kill this team and I'm not so sure all the talent in the world could overcome those 2 idiots. However, the OP and many others always come back to Dalton. There are so many other areas of concern that need to be addressed. Dalton is and can be a problem, but he's not THE problem. Again, I'm all for moving on but I don't just want to hand someone else the job just because they're not Dalton.

To me, it's just sad that fans are happy that Dalton got injured. I know that's a different thread, but people posting in this thread are some of the one's cheering their own starting QB being out for the rest of the season. Then they have the balls to say other people are stupid or not good fans or whatever other stupid bullshit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Qb situation, sorry dalton die hards - muskiesfan - 11-28-2018, 11:38 AM