Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreams and Nightmares
I had a disturbing dream last night.

My daughter and I were in a strange city going to take my grand daughter to the Aquarium. The only way to get to the Aquarium was by a van ride that left the hotel we were staying at. The van left the hotel at 2:00pm and left the Aquarium at 6:00pm everyday. 

The next thing I remember, we are visiting a friend in this strange city. My daughter and grand daughter sit down on the street corner and start playing a game and other children show up to play as well as I start into this building. As I'm walking up the stairs, I see drops of blood on different steps. I get to where my friend is and see two men in the bathroom scrubbing the tub and walls covered in blood. I then realize that they slaughtered a cow and stored the meat in the refridgerator as I see one of the men lift their left hand to wave and then I look over to my friend.

Here's the thing, I've don't know who this dream friend is. I've never met them in real life or seen anyone who looked like this dream friend. He was white, around 60 and had a long black beard and hair. He was wearing a charcoal leather smock and gloves because he had just finished slaughtering the cow.

I'm leaving my friend and walk outside only to find my grand daughter is missing. My daughter comes up to me and asks if I had seen her and I ask what had happened. My daughter responds that she went to the hotel and that my grand daughter must have followed her. Now I'm pissed and very distraught.

Walking back to the hotel, I take one step and yell my grand daughters name. It's now dark outside and the city is quiet except for me yelling my grand daughters name. I start getting close to this bluish gray, round building or structure and as I yell, I hear whimpering start to get louder.

That's when I wake up.

I have very detailed dreams.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Dreams and Nightmares - Nebuchadnezzar - 12-08-2018, 08:35 AM
RE: Dreams and Nightmares - HarleyDog - 12-08-2018, 09:24 AM
RE: Dreams and Nightmares - fredtoast - 12-10-2018, 03:15 PM
RE: Dreams and Nightmares - sandwedge - 12-12-2018, 12:46 PM
RE: Dreams and Nightmares - jason - 12-15-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: Dreams and Nightmares - BengalHawk62 - 12-17-2018, 03:47 PM
RE: Dreams and Nightmares - reuben.ahmed - 12-27-2018, 01:52 PM
RE: Dreams and Nightmares - XenoMorph - 12-28-2018, 11:47 AM
RE: Dreams and Nightmares - Nebuchadnezzar - 12-28-2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Dreams and Nightmares - fredtoast - 12-28-2018, 05:50 PM