Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Free Agent LBs (according to PFF)
(03-11-2019, 08:32 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I'm a little leary of Mosely as he is at that could begin to show that decline from taking the pounding, but he is only 26 years old.  It would also weaken the Ravens, according to their fans, tremendously.  

I am warming up to the idea of DT in Rd 1 (assuming one of the big three are there) and then go FA LB like Mosely and a later round LB like David Long out of WVU to develop.  I think he will be underdrafted because of his height and injuries in college, but I really like him.  

(03-11-2019, 08:36 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If Bush lasts that long, the steelers are taking him at #20 so it would have to be before them.  

They need a replacement for Shazier and everyone knows it.  They weren't the same without him.

I like the idea, but I really think there are a few DTs in this draft that are rare talents.  Not saying Bush and White aren't also, but I think a top-notch DT to pair with Geno would make everything on the defense better.  The biggest issue wasn't just the LB play but a lack of pressure with the front four and an unwillingness to blitz.  They asked way too much of their backup LBs with no pressure.  

The big "IF" is can they get a LB like Mosely that would allow the draft to free up for the DT idea.  

I would be ecstatic if they got Mosely and then a guy like Ed Oliver in the draft.  

O-line still would be a hole if we don't address it in FA. As much as i like Oliver i still don't think DT is near as big of a need as the right side of the O-line to improve. Billings and Glasgow are decent and should only get better as they are still really young.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top 10 Free Agent LBs (according to PFF) - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-11-2019, 01:14 PM