Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Lou on board.....Landon Collins?
(02-22-2019, 08:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Idk, man.  It sure would be nice to truly employ a 3 Safety look.  In this day and age, a 3rd Safety makes a lot of sense, even against 11 personnel on offense.  It sure would be nice to have that extra speed and stopping power to put against those athletic TEs that so many teams feature these days.  Landon Collins would be a great fit for that role.

Also, I am really warming up to the idea of the team going after a veteran Guard in free agency, and drafting someone to start at RT.  That proven experience at RG is just what is needed, to aid Billy Price get up to speed, and to aid a rookie Tackle in transitioning to the pros.

I wouldn't mind seeing 3 safety looks in situations like they did against the Saints in 2018, but I was just pointing out if they are going to spend Landon Collins money in Free Agency it would be better to get a player in a position they dont currently have.

Right now they really dont have a Middle Linebacker, Right Tackle, or even a Right Guard under contract.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Lou on board.....Landon Collins? - Synric - 02-23-2019, 01:52 PM