Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green is great-but is he really ELITE?
(09-14-2015, 03:02 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If Rodgers gets a career ending injury tomorrow, he also loses out on the HOF

He does not have the stats yet either, but he is elite in my eyes. I consider him a lock unless he has a career ending injury.

I consider A. Brown and Calvin Johnson both locks, one has the stats, the other will have barring injury

I guess this is all over your head

This isn't over my head. You're the one making up the criteria and apparently you're the one that is missing the point.

Aaron Rodgers would 110% be a lock Hall of Fame QB if he retired tomorrow. 100%. No one would argue that.

Antonio Brown would 110% be NOT a lock as a Hall of Fame WR if he retired tomorrow. 100%. No one other than you right now would argue that.

If you would have said with your original post that you only consider Brown and Calvin to be the elites of the league and left it at that, I'd have accepted your answer with no argument. It's the fact that you added the weird criteria of your only elite players are "future HOF" but not "future HOF potential".

Antonio Brown is HOF potential, plain and simple, so he doesn't fit YOUR criteria. Do you understand what I'm saying??? You can think AB is elite, but you can't think AB is elite and have your criteria of "elite" be that the player has to be future HoF, because AB doesn't fit that criteria. This isn't very difficult to understand, my man. I'm cool with you thinking he's an elite WR, but you're not making sense with the nonsensical reasoning since he doesn't fit the bill. If he fits, then so do the other guys on your list.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Green is great-but is he really ELITE? - djs7685 - 09-14-2015, 03:11 PM