Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Green is great-but is he really ELITE?
(09-14-2015, 03:36 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I understand that we all have different criteria.

The fact is that one of your guys that you deemed elite does NOT fit your own criteria. I'm honestly not sure why I'm wasting the time to explain this to somebody.

If you said "I believe Antonio Brown is an elite receiver and A.J., Dez, and Julio aren't". That's fine. I'd think you're a bit crazy, but that's fine and I probably wouldn't argue much.

If you say "I believe to be elite you have to be future HOF and not just HOF potential, therefore AB is elite and A.J., Dez, and Julio aren't", that's not fine because it makes absolutely ZERO sense. AB isn't any more of a lock than the other guys. In fact, Dez Bryant has a more impressive resume than any of the others, and I have no idea on which planet he isn't considered the clear #1/2 receiver in the NFL.

The issue isn't that you believe AB is elite, that's not the problem here. You don't need to post the 100 different things you consider. The ONE thing you did post of your criteria doesn't match AB though, so that's where the issue comes in. I'd love to say that I'm surprised here but after dealing with your stubborn bullshit on the other board, I'm really not.

I would love to say I am surprised as well someone would take my OP and argue semantics, but then we are dealing with you so I knew you would take an argumentative view versus the true intent of my post
its cool, I think you are an idiot, you think the same of me. Life goes on, but I will attempt to ignore your argumentative posts in the future since I have no respect for most you post.

All the best, I am tired of the back and forths and I am sure the rest of the forum is as well.

So, to recap for the future, DJS is always right and never makes a bad post or ever attacks anyone personally. He is a true legend
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Green is great-but is he really ELITE? - Luvnit2 - 09-14-2015, 03:45 PM