Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Letter: Bengals coach Zac Taylor's Draft Day apparel appalling
(05-01-2019, 10:57 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: This was a letter to the editor from the Enquirer:

The pictures of Bengal's new coach Zac Taylor sitting at the press table with the team's first pick, offensive tackle Jonah Williams, were telling – and not in a good way.

Young Williams was dressed professionally with a suit coat and tie, and Taylor chose an un-ironed, untucked plaid shirt for the occasion.

Williams looked every bit the coach and Taylor looked like a not-very-promising rookie.

The NFL Draft is a big deal, the players come with their entire families, dressed in their very best. What was Taylor thinking when he came out on that national stage? Couldn't he have grabbed a sports jacket and given a nod to the "I am a professional NFL coach" look?

I'm sorry, but if this sartorial gaffe is any indication of decisions to come, we may be in line for ever more disappointing Bengals news.

Grow up, Zac.

[Image: 27713754-4c6a-4448-88c4-c7c7f30fcf2a-042...&auto=webp]

What do you guys think?

Reading this reaffirms my thoughts that even with no journalistic experience I could probably land a job writing sports for the Enquirer. Why Paul or Fletcher thought this was a good thing to get published is beyond me. Do you think readers really give a shit what Zac Taylor wore to his draft day presser? Im sure they get all kinds of crazy shit like this sent to them all the time, why even entertain it? Cindy or Shirley or whatever the dumb twats name was has nothing better to do then get bent over a shirt and someone in the sports dept thought this was a good thing to give her a platform. Do better Enquirer Sports.

Zac Taylor could wear sweatpants and flip flops everyday. As long as he coaches us to win, I could care less what the man wears.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Letter: Bengals coach Zac Taylor's Draft Day apparel appalling - yellowxdiscipline - 05-03-2019, 02:31 PM