Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired
(10-04-2019, 01:12 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I agree with this.  Many thought Marvin Lewis was holding back the team and that players and others were taking advantage of him in some way sort of like Chad did years ago.  

But personally I was worried since Taylor did not have time to hire good available assistants (not that he would mine you).  I still think Sweet Lou is a question mark and Turner should be fired, buddy or not.  

Absolutely. Now that the team looks like a train wreck, some of the posters are moving the target after the arrow has already landed to make it hit.

Taylor actually did evaluate the current roster. I remember reading it. He must have thought that he could get better performance out of these guys. And we all read about the positives that he and Turner had to say about Hart. They obviously thought Preston Brown could be a good LB too.

No matter how you slice it, these guys are atleast partially responsible for this mess.

The sad truth is we've downgraded in coaching. Look at how guys like Bates look lost now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Potential Candidates to Replace Taylor IF He's Fired - THE PISTONS - 10-04-2019, 01:20 PM