Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Time to face the facts, Zac Taylor is not a good head coach
(11-03-2019, 11:13 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: There's absolutely no evidence that he's learning. His playcalling is horrible.

We have a historically bad running game and run defense game.

There are very few positives.

The best I can give is IF we had a good coach, we'd likely have 3 wins now.

You can look at it pessimistically all day long. The thread asked if there was any positivity left. The fact Taylor is losing, but mostly is in every game within 1 score at the end, and doing this with no AJ and the entire left side of what he thought was going to be his oline missing, leaves me some room to be positive. Yes, the running game sucks and needs to be fixed. The defense is keeping us in games, even though they are mostly gassed from being on the field too much. If you ask me, next year is when we can start telling if Taylor is going to be worth anything. Half a season is just not enough time to see. What I do not see, with this 0-8 season, is the locker room turning on each other, placing blame on each other, players whining about wanting out. Taylor has set a good culture with this team, and I suspect wins are right around the corner. We get Williams back next year, plus some new draft picks on the line, then I will make a decision.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to face the facts, Zac Taylor is not a good head coach - Sled21 - 11-03-2019, 11:37 AM