Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since 1995 the Bengals have 173 Wins...
(12-13-2019, 08:42 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: Just curious, but why do you defend this front office?  

Seriously.  Is it just to be a troll or do you really enjoy 30 years of losing? (minus a few playoff appearances)

If you read all of my posts you will see that I rip the front office a lot.  But I just complain about their football decisions.

I have a problem with the people here who insist we have been the absolute worst team in the entire league forever.  And I have a problem with the people who are not satisfied with saying the front office makes bad decisions, but instead make it personal.  It is childish to refer to the Browns as "the inbreds".  It is absurd to question why the league does not step in and take over the franchise.  But that is the type of shit I keep reading around here.

I just don't respect grown men who feel they have to lie, spin, and exaggerate just to make themselves bigger victims.  I am not a big fan of endless bitching and moaning.

The Bengals are deeply flawed.  We are on our fourth straight losing season, but before that we only had 4 losing seasons in 14 years.  As much as it pains some people here hate to admit that is far from the worst stretch in the league.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Since 1995 the Bengals have 173 Wins... - fredtoast - 12-13-2019, 09:05 PM