Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Since 1995 the Bengals have 173 Wins...
(12-13-2019, 08:12 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Where do they rank in the last 4 years?

How about at 5 years? 

How about at 25 years? 30, 40, 50...

The number stated by the OP is significant since it represents the bulk of our head honcho's tenure. 50 years is significant because it covers the entirety of the franchise. 5 years, and less, is significant because it's recent.

15 years is arbitrary and picked entirely to support a narrative that is only meant to deflect warranted gripes. You could have at least gone with a nice round number like 20, which would have somewhat made your flawed point, but you're so desperate you throw out a cherry picked 15. 

Like no one can see you going out of your way to massage the numbers? It's embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for you. You look like a fool.

The fact is, no matter what numbers and years you pull, you can't argue that Mike's tenure has been a disaster. Whether or not you place a significant value on playoff wins, you can't argue that three decades without one isn't a tremendous failure. 

For you to get on here, day after day, to offer garbage takes like this one takes a lot of nerve. To try to defend this owner, and this front office is something else. And to still do it after this year, after all years? Shame on you!

We're 1-13. We've now gone 4 straight years without even a .500 season. We haven't advanced past the Wild Card round in 30 years. We've never won a Superbowl. If people want to vent then let them. If any fanbase has earned ir it's this one. And you'll bs 15 years, top half of the league (Yay!) isn't changing anyone's mind.

I think Fred is one of those troll accounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Since 1995 the Bengals have 173 Wins... - BenZoo2 - 12-15-2019, 08:57 PM