Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"It sounds like the Bengals are going to be more active in free agency"
(02-26-2020, 06:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: But there is no other source for the claims.  No one from any team has ever said anything like that except Walsh.

Why would a team come out and back that up? There would be nothing but controversy in it for them.

(02-26-2020, 06:50 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Not makin g up anything.  You complain about Mike Brown never signing an "A" level free agent and the example you use is Suh.

And when we sign a player that starts and improves our team, like Thomas, you whine about that being "same old C level signing"

Uh, yes. Yes you are. I didn't "complain" about not signing a tier A free agent.

I simply stated that Thomas Howard was a tier C free agent, then attempted to clarify what I view to be tier A and B.

Nowhere in any post did I say I want top tier free agents, nor was it implied in any way, shape or form.

Tier B is the sweet spot, IMO. The top guys usually command too much money. Suh would be an example of that.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "It sounds like the Bengals are going to be more active in free agency" - Shake n Blake - 02-26-2020, 07:09 PM