Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trade Idea involving AJ Green and offseason FA/Draft
(02-24-2020, 04:59 AM)JWW1971 Wrote: I think we will be luck to get a 2nd pick for AJ but there is no way anyone will give up their 1st.

If that's the case, definitely don't trade him. You won't be able to replace what Green can do with a 1st round pick. The year he came out was a rare year for WR's with Julio and Green, and I believe Antonio Brown was a mid round pick. That's unreal. There's no clear cut Julio/AJ Green player in this draft. 

I don't understand everyone wanting to sell low here with Green. It makes no sense. If he had 15 TDs last year we would get way better compensation, but nobody would want to trade him. 

If you hit on a draft pick like Green, you try to get your moneys worth from him. Bottom line. If you fail on a draft pick like Cedric Og, you cut bait after it's clear he won't contribute. Seeing as you don't hit on all your picks, it doesn't make sense to trade someone you actually hit on, for an unknown draft pick that is a 50/50 shot at hitting. Idiotic. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trade Idea involving AJ Green and offseason FA/Draft - Bengalstripes9 - 02-24-2020, 04:53 PM