Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Covid-19 Discussion (Non-Political Only)
Apparently, given my weak immune system and just overall situation, I'm in the next eligible group to get the vaccine (in this area, at least).

The only problems that I've heard from people who have gotten it, on here or told me in person, is sore arm and maybe feeling sick.

I want to get it just because I'd like to be out around people again more than just going to the gym and coming back to my place. I'm pretty much dead if I get this, so I feel like I've been pretty good at staying safe, but it's been, what, 11(?) months of this? I'm just tired of everything. I want it to be over (I know it won't magically end when I get a vaccine, but you get my point).

My family is usually a HELL OF A LOT MORE CAUTIOUS when it comes to me and issues like this, and they're calling tomorrow to find out about getting me into the hospital to get it (Saint E South is about a mile from my place, if that), so that does make me feel better, but I was also "talking" to a college friend of mine that's totally against it, so that puts that little ounce of fear in my brain.

I've only heard of one death from it (maybe two but one was an extremely elderly lady), but I just keep thinking "knowing my luck............."

Should I get it?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
I'm Next In Line To Get Vaccinated...... - BFritz21 - 01-19-2021, 01:48 AM