Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OUR 5 Bold Predictions for the 2020 Season
(08-12-2020, 03:41 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yeah my bold predictions of 1000 yards each for Green and Boyd proves to you I need to let AD go. Who will be throwing to the receivers? It won;t be AD!  You are a troll, move forward and quit looking back Nico, life will be more fun.

An attack on Hart prediction was both weak and rude in a titled named make bold predictions. Got it now?????????

First of all, I’m not a troll. I’ve been posting here for 4 years, and engage and contribute in actual discussions on daily basis. You’re either just wildly flailing in your attempt to insult me, or you don’t know what that word means.

As far as my “rude and weak attack” about the Hart prediction? It’s a message board big guy. People post, and others respond to it. That’s how it works. I was not rude in any way towards the poster that made the prediction. I made it quite clear I don’t care for Hart as a player or a person (which should be understandable considering some of the disgusting things he’s said), but that’s it. It was all civil discussion until you came in with your vendetta, and your barrage of question marks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OUR 5 Bold Predictions for the 2020 Season - Nicomo Cosca - 08-12-2020, 08:50 PM