Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2020 Weekly QB index Burrow 22
(10-17-2020, 04:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You’re assuming Herbert would look like a franchise QB in Cincinnati. I’m not so sure considering he’d have ZT calling his plays, and an OL that is historically bad. And no LA’s is not as bad. Even their backups would be an upgrade at most spots on ours.

Taking Burrow was absolutely 100% the right thing to do. Herbert has some warts to his game (decision making being the big one), and they’d only be magnified here. Burrow has at least shown he can give us a chance in most games. I’m not sure every rookie QB would be able to do that given the circumstances (bad coaching, terrible OL, 2 of the top 3 WR’s being benched a 5 games into the season, etc).

If the debate was Burrow versus Herbert, the answer is Burrow.

But that is not the debate. The debate is Burrow vs Herbert and 2 other first round guys. What if it is Herbert a RT and a WR...  

My arguement was never Burrow wasn't the best of the QBs my arguement was and is... he will not have enough support to succeed here in the short term. The team needs a lot of players. I saw a chance to get multiple holes filled and a comparable talent.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 Weekly QB index Burrow 22 - Murdock2420 - 10-17-2020, 08:03 PM
RE: 2020 Weekly QB index Burrow 22 - J24 - 10-17-2020, 07:17 PM