Poll: Do You Want Zac Taylor to Return for Year 3?
Yes
No
Undecided
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Do You Want Zac Taylor Back for Year 3 (Everybody Vote Please)
I said no because I've seen nothing from ZT that's shown he's improving. Or willing to admit that maybe his master plan isn't working. I think as a first time HC he hasn't been placed in the best spot with all that's going on. But I don't even see a solid plan for his rebuild. He just seems to take the same approach every week and hope it'll click eventually.

That said, I think it's easier said than done to get a great HC. I see Simmons and Bienemy knocked around on here a lot as options and I'm not in the least convinced either of them would do a better job than ZT. I'd love to see a shakeup though that includes not just ZT but Tobin as well. Get two guys that have a plan together and an actual plan to get things on track.

But I still wouldn't be surprised at all to see Taylor get one more year (or partial year) and 2022 be the year of the true HC search. As much as I'd love to see a big change after this season and start fresh with Burrow next year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do You Want Zac Taylor Back for Year 3 (Everybody Vote Please) - MileHighGrowler - 11-30-2020, 09:11 PM