Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andre Carter-set to interview for DL coach
(01-12-2021, 08:21 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Quality is more important than chemistry. Ryan Finley and Alex Erickson might have the best chemistry in the world, but it doesn't mean I would EVER choose them over Peyton Manning and Reggie Wayne.

Zac Taylor hired all his friends for the 2019 season. They then proceeded to go 6-25-1. So we are most certainly talking friends AND coaches. 

How does the Jets offense getting worse have anything to do with Carter's DL not being great at sacking the QB?

The point I made is we hired Pollack and Jets did not perform well and that is ok but it disqualifies Carter from being hired, seem like a double standard.

You are comparing apples to oranges when it comes to Coaching and Players.  Coaches working relationship is still different than players,  and it is not so much chemistry in Coaching Relationships as  it is more philosophy together since Coaches scheme, evaluate, game plan etc.. that is what I learned in my 20 plus years of Coaching.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andre Carter-set to interview for DL coach - Essex Johnson - 01-12-2021, 09:48 PM