Poll: Will You Buy A Handicalendar?
No
YES!
It Depends On The Price
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Going To Buy A Handicalendar?!
I know I have a few threads about this but figured I'd start one to see if there's any interest on the boards to buy one.

We have a male friend of mine with Spina Bifida that's 27, a lady that's 32 with a spinal cord injury, an army veteran in his 20s that was paralyzed by friendly fire, a military guy in his 20s missing both legs below his knees, a girl in her 20s that's missing one leg below the knee, and then me. We also have a few strong maybes with a female Air Force veteran that's quadriplegic, and then a girl that's in her early 20s that has FA and isn't supposed to live past 35. I only mention that she has FA because she's the most important model in this because I want her to last forever in this calendar (corny, I know, but that was my first thought when I saw her say she likely won't live past 35).

I'm going to pay the models and then we're going to donate the rest of the proceeds to charities of the models' choice. I won't be making money off of this.

There will be a website where you can purchase the calendars to make it easy.

If it depends on the price, please list what you'd be willing to pay, but it won't be more than any normal calendar that you can buy.

Vote to let me know if there's any interest on here!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Are You Going To Buy A Handicalendar?! - BFritz21 - 04-19-2021, 04:05 PM