Poll: Will You Buy A Handicalendar?
No
YES!
It Depends On The Price
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Going To Buy A Handicalendar?!
(04-20-2021, 02:59 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: I think it's a fun idea, Brad.  It could grow into something bigger and become a genuine fundraiser for research or assistance.  Maybe a different group each year receives funds.  But I think it's great, and sounds like you're getting a lot of the community involved, which is awesome.  

I wouldn't buy one for the simple fact that I haven't used a physical calendar in years.  I'm on my computer and phone all day, and using those calendars is what I've become used to referencing.  If this turned into a fundraiser and there was an option to donate without getting a calendar, I'd be more inclined to do that.  Each year around Christmas, I get 5-6 calendars from various charities around the country and my kids might take one to put in a room to write goofy things on, but the rest end up in the recycling bin.

That's a good idea to make people be able to donate without buying one!

Like I said, aside from paying the models a little something, the proceeds will go to charities.  

If you want to get your kids one to help open up their minds (not saying they need it, but a lot of kids aren't exposed to these type of people [me included]) on a regular basis!

It would be a great Christmas gift!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are You Going To Buy A Handicalendar?! - BFritz21 - 04-20-2021, 03:53 PM