Poll: Will You Buy A Handicalendar?
No
YES!
It Depends On The Price
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Going To Buy A Handicalendar?!
(05-05-2021, 12:08 AM)Benton Wrote: Distribution is always the kicker. I work with a number of charities and the majority are some form of civic group (American Legion Baseball, United Way, ACS, etc). They've pretty well got their distribution locked down as their volunteers meet with tons of civic groups. And when I was in newspapers, we just used our regular distribution base.

What you'll run into with most stores now (Books A Million, WalMart, Target, etc) is that they use an outside vendor for all that kind of printed material. That's why I'd recommend using small local businesses. You go to your local hardware store or BBQ joint, you'll get further than multiple hour-long meetings trying to sell them at Target.

But any time you've got a question about it, feel free to let me know.

Thanks for the info!

I’m sure I’ll need more help and it’s relaxing to know that I’ll have at least one outlet for help.

That does make sense about the big chains and we’ll most likely be targeting small local businesses and bookstores.

If we run into trouble, could I have the person on my team reach out to you for the printing?

It’s not a big deal if you’re too busy or anything, but figured I’d check.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are You Going To Buy A Handicalendar?! - BFritz21 - 05-05-2021, 06:25 AM