Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac Taylor's Play Calling In OT Was Unforgivable
(12-13-2021, 06:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You and others call it "Zac admitting a mistake"; it's not what he did. He explained that the D gave them the run and he sent JB to the line with a couple plays based on what the D showed. Like 99.9% of coaches he thinks "what if" after a loss, but nowhere did he say it was a mistake to run.

So because he didn't use the exact word "mistake" you want to make the claim forum posters are wrong for saying Zac took accountability? Zac said he wished he threw on 1st down in OT at the 26 and that not riding Burrow's hot hand will keep him up. I suppose I'll concede a technicality to you that he didn't say mistake, but I'm good with the interpretation that Zac is acknowledging a coaching mistake. 

Anyhow, I've lost track of your point in this thread. You don't want people criticizing Zac the losing coach or you don't want people taking solace in Zac expressing he second guessed his poor OT coaching?

Edit: Or you don't like people not directly quoting Zac?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac Taylor's Play Calling In OT Was Unforgivable - TecmoBengals - 12-13-2021, 06:28 PM