Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My take on the season and next season
(02-26-2022, 11:12 AM)OSUfan Wrote: I would have no problem with Moses being a target but there is the financial factor that must be considered. I believe that Pollack really likes D'Ante Smith as well due to some of the comments he made in terms of his ability during camp and the preseason. Unfortunately, I think he dealt with some injuries that put him behind the 8 ball. I think we have a curious trio in Carman, Smith, and Johnson. I often wonder what is keeping Fred Johnson off of the field at RT as he appears to perform pretty well whenever he has taken the field at either OT position.

Just isn't good enough at this point IMO.

Get at least 3 Free Agent O-lineman and bring back Spain. We can afford it. There are no excuses, that Superbowl just put the 
emphasis on the problem. Spend on the OL like we spent on the Defense and this team will be great. No more relying on what 
if a player can be good, we need sure things. Tomlinson, Jensen and Morgan Moses are proven vets and exactly what we need
while Pollack brings Carman, D'Ante and Fred up to speed as backups and insurance.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: My take on the season and next season - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-26-2022, 11:01 PM