Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marshal Faulk .... 16-0 Bengals?
(11-09-2015, 05:56 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Bengals go 16-0. There isn't a more complete team in the NFL right now. The Bengals offense is one of the best in the league, and with Burfict back the defense will be one of the best again. I really don't see any team that can beat us at this point. I know we have a chance at losing a game this season, but I just don't see it happening unless something major happens.

The Cardinals are overrated, and we will beat them at their house. The Rams are a alright team this year, but they don't have any kind of passing game. They might be able to run the ball on us a little, but I expect to win. I don't even know if the Steelers will have Ben back by the time we play them again, and if he is back he will be pretty banged up still. The Broncos only have a defense, and I think that the Bengals offense will be able to overcome their defense. The other games against the Texans, Browns, Ravens, and 49ers I really don't see them having a chance against us.

I don't think people realize how good our defense is going to be with the return of Burfict. The Bengals defense has never been outside of the top 10 when he's on the field. The only team in the entire NFL that get's me nervous is the Patriots. The Patriots don't have anywhere close to the defense we have, and their offense isn't that much better. I think if we could get the #1 seed we would be able to beat the Patriots. Even if we only get the #2 seed I think we could go to Gillette stadium and win.

Beating Denver at their place with that defense and their crowd noise will be very, very difficult.   I just think to win that game our defense can't give  up more than 10 points, because points are going to be extremely difficult to come by for our offense due to their exotic blitzes, our OL communication, etc.  Hate to be a downer but it's going to be very difficult.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marshal Faulk .... 16-0 Bengals? - Daddy-O - 11-09-2015, 10:14 AM
RE: Marshal Faulk .... 16-0 Bengals? - CJD - 11-09-2015, 08:39 AM