Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marshal Faulk .... 16-0 Bengals?
The chances of any team going undefeated in the NFL are very, very, slim including this season. The competition even from the so called bad teams is just to good.

The chances of two teams going undefeated have to be in the billion to 1 range ! But going undefeated isn't a thing to worry about. Getting the bye and home field advantage is !

Question is what will it take to get that home field ? I can fully see it taking 15-1. Anything less than 14-2 would be a bit of a shock. I don't think Denver has lost their last game and we play them so we kinda have control there to a degree.

I'll be shocked if NE goes less than 14-2, they have a favorable schedule to say the least. Denver just got beat by a mediocre team with a good QB. I'm not convinced Manning can get them there. 14-2 Is probably the absolute best Denver can finish and I'm not even sure they can do that ? 13- 3, 12-4 is probably more realistic for them.

Thing is can we wrestle home field from NE ? The football gods are going to have to smile on us a little I'd say. But at a minimum we need the bye week and one home field game, that's huge !

In my opinion we're the most complete team in the NFL - right now. New England is the one and only team I'd put above us. Just because of experience, all world QB, and probably the best HC in the NFL at game planning to take away what you have and exploiting what he's got.

It's going to be fun to see how it plays out.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marshal Faulk .... 16-0 Bengals? - CJD - 11-09-2015, 08:39 AM
RE: Marshal Faulk .... 16-0 Bengals? - bengalfan74 - 11-09-2015, 02:28 PM