Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School
(01-20-2024, 12:21 PM)GMDino Wrote: So fear. Doesn't matter if you want to add more reasons to be afraid to do what they were taught.  It was fear.

Not on its own, no.  It was being ordered to stand down by their superiors.  You're asking a line officer to throw away a large percentage of their training to go directly against orders and act.  You're oversimplifying it because you love to demonize law enforcement.  You mock people for fearing logical consequence, people who have far more courage than you do.

Quote:And stupidity from the people above them.

On this we agree.

Quote:I've made some tough decisions in my life.  At least three that could have drastically affected me and the people I love.  But thank you for again thinking you know more about me than I do.

Any of them a life or death decision?  A decision that had to be made within a very short time frame?  Every single adult on Earth has had to make a tough decision, you're not special or unique in that regard.  You've also come nowhere near having to make a decision of such gravity.

Quote:Rolleyes

I wish we were still allowed to put quotes in our signatures.

Who says we can't?  Did you whine about my doing so with Dill to the point that it was added to the naughty list?  Little tip, calling out your bullshit is not playing the victim.  Labeling the slightest criticism as a personal attack in the hopes of getting moderator action absolutely is.  

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mass Shooting at San Antonio Elementary School - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 01-20-2024, 01:38 PM