Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why Do Libs Have Gender Reveal Parties?
(08-04-2022, 05:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Me calling you out for posting insults because you can never answer question is a tired response?  It's called REALITY, especially when you admitted in another thread that you often post things just to try and make me mad, even if you actually agree with what I post.

I never said that I agree with anything you say. That was directed solely at SSF because he's capable of honest discourse. You are not.

Quote:Do you know what that's called? A troll.

Well anyone who posts outrageous things is a troll. Guess who else fits that bill?

Quote:So a mentally ******** person that wears a diaper or an elderly person that wears a diaper because they can't control their bowels or wipe their ass doesn't get to decide their gender?

Way to stretch. A mentally handicapped person probably doesn't put much thought into their gender identity or sexuality. Much like an actual child, none of that occurs to them depending on the severity of their handicap.

Quote:Also, I have seen liberals either acknowledging transgender kids or deciding for transgender kids that aren't old enough to wipe their own ass.

You still didn't answer the question: if they acknowledge the difference between 

You'd think so but liberals want everything now to be gender inclusive. 

Where have you seen this? And I don't want secondhand retellings posted by Newsmax. I want an actual story written by a parent that they decided their child was a different gender.

If they acknowledge the difference between what? You trailed off somehow while typing.

It's not necessarily about gender inclusiveness. It's about letting people be who they want without repercussions.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Do Libs Have Gender Reveal Parties? - BigPapaKain - 08-04-2022, 05:30 PM