Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges
(12-22-2022, 03:11 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The same people who tell me I’m supposed to be upset people are coming to my country illegally to work and make a better life for themselves and their family, say we should just forget about the guy who tried to hijack my country at the highest level and has skirted the rules his entire life.

What a joke

Very true.  Be mad the folks from (OMG!!) darker skinned countries come to America and perform the jobs that we are far too lazy to do.  That's horrible, but we all like getting our hotel rooms cleaned right?  We eat the food they farm too.

A sitting president literally tries to end our representative democracy (I call that treason) and that is fine?  Gutless morons would love our democracy to end to help a stupid, fat, lazy, criminal, liar keep power.  It literally makes zero sense.

Nobody should be above the law - even if Fox News (who says they are not a real news source) thinks he is an inbred .. I mean born again Hitler... I mean Jesus.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jan 6 Committee refers Trump (and others) for criminal charges - M.W. - 12-23-2022, 09:01 PM