Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Higgins or Chase…Who’s The Better Reciever
(03-18-2023, 10:42 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: This is why I wasn't sure about drafting Chase. Or I should say it's one reason why I was apprehensive about it. Teams just don't pay a superstar QB and a pair of star WRs. It's way too much money just on the passing game. Higgins showed a lot as a rookie, too.

That said, I definitely think Chase is the better of the two. Although it's probably a lot closer than some would like to admit.

Philly doesn’t make that Super Bowl this season without adding AJ Brown. I’m of the mindset that you give your QB as many weapons as possible, no matter how good he is. Look at Rodgers in GB. I think most would agree only one trip to the Super Bowl was a massive underachievement for a QB of his caliber. Especially in the NFC where they didn’t even have to get through Brady and the Pats all those years. They did him a massive disservice by never surrounding him with enough weapons.

Now ofc you can’t let paying the skill positions stop you from addressing other areas like the trenches. That’s the balancing act, and why GM’s (or Duke in our case) get paid the big bucks. It’s not an easy job.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Higgins or Chase…Who’s The Better Reciever - Nicomo Cosca - 03-18-2023, 11:10 PM