Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Higgins or Chase…Who’s The Better Reciever
(03-19-2023, 10:53 AM)bfine32 Wrote: This is where I'm at, This board thrives on telling others how wrong they are. I've stated in my OPINION Ja'Marr is the better receiver at this point. I simply added "context" like volume and usage. It is definitely a worthy off-season discussion and doesn't need folks chiming in with "no merit", "ridiculous", "is this serious" ect. And we damn sure don't need members personally insulting each other if their OPINION happens to differ. That's some true "Fred" stuff

Like I said IRT to the discussion and without all the angst IN MY OPINION:

Justin Jefferson is currently the best WR in the NFL and has been better than Chase since they quit receiving balls from the same QB

Ja'Marr Chase is currently a better NFL WR than Tee Higgins, but a lot of that can be attributed to usage

Tee Higgins can be elite on his own, he doesn't need to benefit from Chase "drawing coverage".

WTH didn't you just trash me in a thread for referring to the great one FredToast? And saying it is an insult to other posters lmfao  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Higgins or Chase…Who’s The Better Reciever - IcoHolic - 03-18-2023, 09:03 AM
RE: Higgins or Chase…Who’s The Better Reciever - BengalsBong - 03-19-2023, 09:18 PM