Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness
(07-03-2023, 09:32 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: I don’t know if he does or not, but that’s irrelevant. This is a beneficial step to helping people with crushing student loan debt. It’s not perfect, but it will absolutely help.

I'm not against helping people, but this is not ok.

What about people with crushing personal loans, or crushing auto loans, or crushing credit card payments, or crushing mortgage payments?

I don't disagree with you that getting an education should be affordable and not put someone into extreme debt, but one time forgiveness for a select few with a select single loan type that will solve zero issues is not the way to do it.  IMO it is pure 100% vote buying and Biden straight up scammed those people.

Some things in life are just expensive.  Not everyone will be able to obtain those things.  Prestigious colleges are expensive.  Some people will be able to go and others won't.  Maybe some of those colleges that are worth billions should be providing solutions, not the taxpayers.

I don't know what the answer is, but I am 100% certain what Biden is doing is not it.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness - Mickeypoo - 07-03-2023, 09:49 AM