Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump attacks Haley for absence of her husband, who is deployed
(02-11-2024, 07:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You're missing the point.  It doesn't take a sizeable amount of votes to swing an election.  The Dems have leaned heavily into racial politics, one need only see Biden's "white supremacy" is our biggest threat trope to realize this.  I won't lie and say I wasn't surprised Biden got the nod in 2020, because he's a old white man.  What I will say, and completely stand by, is that if they don't figure out a clever way to sideline Harris, and simply pointing out her dismal approval numbers will not cut it, they will significantly anger a significant number of a core Dem voting block.  She's the VP, ditching her entirely to make way for Patrick Bateman is terrible optics if viewed through a racial lens, and that's going to be the lens many Dem voters use to view the move.  Like it or not.

So they either run Harris and lose or sideline Harris and lose. As Billy Joel sang, you may be right. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump attacks Haley for absence of her husband, who is deployed - Nately120 - 02-11-2024, 07:14 PM