Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We have 3 weeks to wrap our brains around it
(12-22-2015, 06:46 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I would actually be happy if the Steelers beat NE, and had to come to PBS to go to the SB.

After the last game, the Bengals will be primed for a little payback.  Not only that, but Jones was out the last time.  Even with Jones out, the Bengals held the WRs to 0 TDs.  As someone already mentioned, take out the 2 mistakes by our inexperienced QB who was just thrown into the mix and the Bengals win 20-19.  Let us also not forget the Nuge missed a very make-able FG.  So the score could have been 23-19.

I know this is a lot of could've, would'ves, but to be the last Steelers game seemed very misleading.  The score looked like it was a blowout, but it is as if the game was a lot closer than it appeared. 

I mean, if Nuge makes his FG, we are looking at a 13-16 game.  Which I think would have changed the playcalling, and AJM wouldn't have thrown the pick 6 to start the 2nd half. 
Yup, a lot of could've and should've, but it's facts. Just some bad licks we didn't overcome. Screw pissburg and tomlin, if he knew how stupid and unprofessional he looked bumping his chest and pointing at the camera, he may think twice before doing it again.  Mellow
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We have 3 weeks to wrap our brains around it - Se ky bengal - 12-22-2015, 07:52 PM