Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We have 3 weeks to wrap our brains around it
(12-21-2015, 04:54 PM)Beaker Wrote: There is a very high likelihood the Bengals will be playing the steelers in the wildcard round. We have 3 weeks to accept it and change the way we are thinking of that game. We need to stop with the negativity and have the entire fanbase quit being scared little Nancys. The Bengals are the better team. They have shown that all season. We as fans need to start sending out the positive energy and get rid of the negativity.

Why do you think the browns and bills always find a way to lose? Because everyone believes they will and they fulfill that destiny. The negativity surrounding those teams is rampant. The Bengals can and will beat the steelers. We beat them at their place. We beat them in prime time 2 years ago. We lost to them with a back up QB and decimated secondary last week. But even with those factors, you take away the 2 big mistakes and the Bengals win 20-19.

Stpo putting the negative energy and doubt out there! Turn that "we always lose to the steelers" into "the Bengals will beat the steelers" and believe it! We will create our own reality. What better launching point for a deep run in the playoffs than breaking our streak against our most hated rivals? Its time for we the fans to change our narrative. You have 3 weeks to wrap your head around the fact that the steelers will be coming here for the playoffs. Embrace it. Look forward to it. Get excited for the fact that we will be knocking the hated steeelers out of the playoffs. Think of all the butthurt it will create for steeler fans! Who could ask for anything better?

Bring on the steelers!

I like the post but i think we beat the Broncos Monday night so this scenario might not happen.

Even though i do believe we would beat the Steelers with a healthy Dalton and Adam Jones in the Playoffs.

The thing is getting the bye helps us getting a healthy Dalton and Adam Jones much more likely...

Nothing but positive energy coming from out here in good ole Wyoming.

Rock On
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: We have 3 weeks to wrap our brains around it - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-22-2015, 09:48 PM