Poll: Who Wins In The Wild Card
Bengals
Steelers
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its Official: Steelers Vs Bengals Wild Card
C'mon, Bengaldom! Don't you realize this is the stuff from which epic sports movies are made? This is the only way the Bengals can win respect and exorcise some demons in the process: By beating the Steelers at home in the playoffs. Do we really want to hear, "Yeah, yinz won da Sooper Bowl but yinz didn't hafta play us on da way!" from Steelers fans for the rest of our stinkin' lives?

This game will take place almost ten years to the day after Kimo von Oelhoffen wrenched Carson Palmer's knee on that gorgeous 66 yard pass completion to the late, great Chris Henry. I was in the Jungle that night and prior to that play everyone there knew the Bengals would win the game and go on to win a Lombardi Trophy. The 2015-2016 team is even better than the 2005-2006 team was, especially on defense.

Let's deprive those steroid-soaked bumblebee-lookalike thugs of their miracle season. Yes, I know they get more calls than a 1-900 phone sex service but great play can even overcome Steeler-friendly referees.

Don't be intimidated. Pittsburgh is the team I want in the playoffs because it is the dragon we must slay.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Its Official: Steelers Vs Bengals Wild Card - Fan_in_Kettering - 01-03-2016, 10:05 PM