Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin Jones Denies Claim That He Wants 7 Million
Marvin Jones definitely said that he won't give Cincinnati a hometown discount, but not he's saying that the reports of him wanting 7 million are untrue:

"Less than a week later, it's become clear that Jones isn't happy about these reports. Early on Tuesday morning, Jones took to Twitter to voice his displeasure and state that he has no connection with those 'league sources'."

Quote:Marvin Jones Jr  @MarvinJonesJr
Remember fans when folks like the Enquirer say "League Sources Say" that just means they have no information and are trying to force a story

Never have I or anyone I am affiliated w/ told any "source" any information about what I want so don't look for info where there isn't any

We shall all see in a month..... Good nite friends ???

Good news because I think Marvin's great for us and deserves a big deal, but 7 million seamed unrealistic and unreasonable to me.

I know this doesn't mean that we'll get a discount, and maybe now he's just backing off because he realized he won't get 7 million a year, but it definitely makes me feel like we can get him back and keep together a great core with him and AJ.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Marvin Jones Denies Claim That He Wants 7 Million - BFritz21 - 02-11-2016, 02:06 AM