Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Marvin Jones Denies Claim That He Wants 7 Million
(02-12-2016, 01:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: hes our #3 receiver here behind AJ and Eifert...  But we missed them all in 2014.

This was a good productive year for him his only other productive year is when he had 10 TDs but not very many yards.   (i think sanu was starting more)  And 4 of those were against the oft benched Dee Milliner in 1 game...  so only 6 TDs over the other 15 games isnt that good of a season.

I would like to keep him just because the QB and WR have grown in this offense together.  but if hes gone i think we can find someone to replace him without to much issue as long as Green and Eifert can stay on the field.

Exactly where I'm at with this. I'd like to keep him, but if the Bengals take it seriously, they can easily replace him.

I don't think some 4th-5th round rookie WR is going to cut it though. They'd need to spend a quality pick or go the FA route (Heaven forbid).
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Jones Denies Claim That He Wants 7 Million - Shake n Blake - 02-12-2016, 03:42 PM