Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances
(03-24-2016, 03:48 PM)Griever Wrote: they were worried about their women getting assaulted by the scary trans

if someone wants to assault you that badly, they will do it whether they allowed in the bathroom or not

https://acluofnorthcarolina.org/blog/pro-equality-groups-considering-legal-challenge-to-north-carolina-s-sweeping-anti-lgbt-law.html

I expect this to be challenged and overturned, because if they thought the school system was bad now, it will only get worse

http://www.commondreams.org/newswire/2016/03/24/aclu-nc-denounces-passage-most-extreme-anti-lgbt-bill-nation

Look, LGBT make up a collective 3.8% of the population.  Trans, a small percentage of that group.  Why is it so bad that a State defend the wishes of the rest of the 96.2%?  Living in NC, I've seen plenty of footage on the news, from both sides.  Supporters of HB2, appear to resemble average American family folk.  When they show footage of the protesters, they resemble a group of counter culture freaks.  And they weren't the "masses" that some would lead you to believe, they were very small groups.  News polls, here in NC, showed that up to 73% of adults were supportive of HB2.  It's not about discriminating against any group, they can still use the restroom, just the one that coincides with their equipment.  ONE State has decided to make a stand against Liberal bullying of the rest of the general public, and all of the sudden it is an outrage?  Perhaps that is why outsider candidates like Donald Trump are gaining momentum..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: North Carolina House Passes Bill Voiding All Local LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinances - SunsetBengal - 03-25-2016, 06:49 PM