Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict our "washed up DE" free agent signing this year
(05-06-2016, 12:03 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: The entire world thinks those 2 lost the PO game for us. How is that not being a shitty teammate? Burfict is suspended for 3 games how is that not being a shitty teammate? Maybe outside of Dallas Hardy isn't a shitty teammate? Maybe he has been getting therapy? I don't know. I do know that we have done a fine job with troubled players though. I do know that a peace minded Hardy would make our line unstoppable especially if the Billings Ball gets rolling early. I do know that taking Hardy on would be a gamble.

No, the entire world doesn't.

Because at least part of the world with rational minds realizes that without those two, they would have never even sniffed a victory in the playoff game. It would have been a blowout loss with how crap the Bengals O was playing if you take away Jones' coverage of the #3 passing offense, and Burfict's sack injury of the Rapist, FF, and INT.

But go ahead and keep arguing for Greg Hardy. I am sure it doesn't make you look like an awful person. Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Predict our "washed up DE" free agent signing this year - TheLeonardLeap - 05-06-2016, 06:23 AM