Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"Just come on, catch me. Try to catch me"
(05-13-2016, 05:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I have a strange feeling, that the Bengal passing attack could be even better than last year.  A couple of the "pickers" have rated the Bengals as unlikely to repeat as Division Champs, due to losses of starting WRs (Jones and Sanu).  However, they may have been forgetting the weapons that we still retained;  Guys like AJ Green, Tyler Eifert, Giovanni Bernard, Burkhead (yes, he's valuable in the passing game), now add in LaFell, Boyd, and Core, our weaponry looks quite formidable.

I expect our passing game to be pretty good, but I have to laugh because it truly wouldn't be a Bengals off-season without us wondering how we're EVER going to get all our weapons on the field at once.  Bonus points for thinking a late-pick WR or FA pick up is going to be the amazing difference.

I'm just saying!

(05-13-2016, 05:26 PM)3wt Wrote: Let's just go ahead and award Cody Core the first (official) annual Dezmon Briscoe award for late round difference making wide receiver wanna-be!

Let it be written - Let it be done!!

It's the GOLDEN BINNS AWARD!!!  Last year it went to Denarius Moore for being a WR no one wanted that was going to revolutionize the NFL by running super fast down the field.  Ha, I kid, people weren't getting too high on him but it is amusing that you can set your watch by this stuff.  

Wait, don't we have a couple of nobody WRs who we were talking up?  Alford?  Wright?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Just come on, catch me. Try to catch me" - Nately120 - 05-13-2016, 07:57 PM