Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade?
(08-31-2016, 12:43 AM)BengalChris Wrote: So true about insurance. I refused to carry health insurance for decades for this very reason. I can offer cash at the doctor and get highly discounted rates from any doctor I choose and I'm not paying for the freeloaders to get care they don't need.

High health care costs come from insurance companies and lawyers. Eliminate health insurance altogether and doctors will need to charge what people can afford, otherwise no customers. Get rid of malpractice threats, which is also another lawyer/insurance deal, and doctors can then be doctors. Today they have to carry extra staff just to handle insurance companies. Because of the malpractice threat they give excessive tests and treatments that actually aren't needed at all, but are only done to cover their behinds.

Simple.

But, as far as a decent backup QB goes, I wouldn't call that insurance when you already own the contract. It's just common sense when you want a Super Bowl and your starting QB lost for the season in 12th game of the year.

McCarron will have high value this coming off season and we'll draft another QB.

Good post until this part. If Dalton goes down, there's no chance the Bengals are winning a SB.

McCarron can keep the team floating if Dalton goes down for 4 weeks in the middle of the season, but if Dalton goes down for good? Season's over. You can't play the Blaine Gabbert 49ers and Ryan Mallett Ravens every week.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade? - TheLeonardLeap - 08-31-2016, 01:04 AM