Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade?
(08-31-2016, 09:28 AM)Wyche Wrote: Again, year three after a college career cut short....I recall a lot of the same things being said about our guy.....as for worse, Matt Ryan, Gabbert/Krapernick, Anyone on the Browns, Cutler, The Titans mess, Foles/Rams mess, Bradford, Peyton Manning was God awful last season, the trash the Texans trotted out.....I could go on.  As for this season, as I said, he was moving along nicely in his development.....sure threw a nice deep ball on us.

He looked good last preseason too. Preseason doesn't mean anything. Matt Ryan made Bridgewater look like a rookie. Josh McCown outplayed Bridgewater by a far margin, Bradford and Manning both outplayed him too. Brian Hoyer had way better stats than Bridgewater. Cutler even did better than Bridgewater. Mariota didn't look as bad as Bridgwater when he was playing. Bridgewater is one of the worst QBs in the league.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: With Bridgewater seriously injured, could there be a Mccarron trade? - Brownshoe - 08-31-2016, 10:01 AM