Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals, Zeitler won't reach an extension
(09-09-2016, 07:56 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: We have a different perspective as fans.
Big Z may consider his wife, children, family, long term financial security, physical condition,and limited career of NFL players as factors. ThumbsUp

Yes, well from his humble roots in Waukesha WI, in the "Northwoods",  he's likely already earned enough to sustain his family quite comfortably for the next 4 generations.  But yes, professionals who take pride in their job do want to be compensated fairly for the job skill that they perform.  He does a heck of a job, he's earned a contract worthy of his standing.

Some like to reason that Dre Kirkpatrick and Tyler Eifert are higher priorities, I beg to differ. Sure, they both have demonstrated ability worthy of their draft selection, at times both have shown greatness. But, either through injury or inexperience, one or both has yet to prove they can consistently be relied upon to perform at a 1st round selection level.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals, Zeitler won't reach an extension - SunsetBengal - 09-09-2016, 08:02 PM