Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look, what I called week 1, and now here we are! Zampese better figure it out.
I don't want to come on here and be a "negative nancy" but I think Zampese needs to figure some things out.  For example, why not utilize the screen game EARLIER in the game to avoid some of that pressure Dalton faced all day.  My biggest gripe is that last drive, after Nugent just missed the 52 yard fg we run 2 vanilla sweep plays that I felt were just terrible calls in that situation, as if Nugent was a 100% guarantee from that distance, we are lucky AJ Green and Dalton bailed the coaching staff out, but then again that is usually the case, our players having to overcome terrible coaching to find a way to win games.  Marvin Lewis the king of the first drive timeout(watch out next week, guarantee we burn 1 or maybe 2 on our first drive).  Overall, GREAT win, glad we got it done, but clock management and those 2 awful run calls just about cost us on that final drive.  Go Bengals!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Look, what I called week 1, and now here we are! Zampese better figure it out. - 740Bengal - 09-11-2016, 10:42 PM