Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look, what I called week 1, and now here we are! Zampese better figure it out.
(09-12-2016, 12:27 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually this thread is a perfect example of the internet disease.

You stated your position is such an extreme absolute fashion that I reacted more to the tone of your argument than the substance.

I had actually been a bit worried about the quality of our receiving corps in this game.  So I was also expecting to see Gio used a lot more in the passing game.  But when it didn't happen I didn't call Zampese stupid for not doing what I thought would work better.  

And we still used a ton of screens.  They were just all to the WRs.  One of the sacks looked like it was a RB screen but I don't remember which back was in on that play.

It was actually my beloved TE screen to Uzomah, but it was over his head.  I think Gio will be a big factor against Pitt. 

I haven't looked at the coach's clips yet, but I wonder if the two early plays to Uzo changed the Jets alignment which opened up a lot of short stuff for Green.  Regardless, I thought in week 1, Zamp had a solid gameplan and they will be that much better in pass pro and scheme to protect Dalton next week
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This thread was a mistake, I walk it back.. we are 1-0! Go Bengals! - SHRacerX - 09-12-2016, 07:48 AM