Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gil Brandt compares TCU QB Trevone Boykin to....
Haven't seen him play that much but I do trust Gil Brandt scoring ability a lot. I think the Key for any young QB though is what type of philosophy does the team that they are drafted by have. Is it a team that believes in running the football and playing great defense(good situation for an up and coming QB) or is it a team that wants the QB to be the savior of the team(bad situation for a rookie).
Were more of a running team and play great defensive of team then the QB must save us type of team. So yes if Andy is terrible this season and AJ isn't any better then someone like this in the 2nd Rd would intrigue me(if he is good). I think a rookie QB would if he is any good would not hurt this team that much and in a sense would help make the roster better because of the cheaper contract.
With that being said I have faith in Andy and I think he will have a pretty good season like he did in 13 rather than the clunker he had last season.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gil Brandt compares TCU QB Trevone Boykin to.... - J24 - 07-04-2015, 02:13 AM